Metal Detectors Vistus
Vistus metal detectors are capable of detecting both ferrous and non-ferrous metals and are specifically designed for the food industry. They can be supplied mounted on a belt or chain conveyor, allowing an easy and fast integration into your processing or packaging line.
Vistus metal detectors can be stand alone or combined with our checkweighers. The large backlit display is easy to read and the user friendly operator prompting menu in 4 different languages makes product data and set up of the system quick and reliable. The stainless steel housing makes sure that HACCP hygiene requirements are met.
- Sturdy and torsion free construction made of 1.4301/AISI304 stainless steel
- High quality drives: maintenance free three-phase motor with worm gear or three phase drum motor
- Maximum detection performance through optimum vibration control and metal free zone
- Available standard coil sizes: 75 x 30 mm up to 275 x 60 mm
- Extremely compact: control unit fully integrated in detection coil
- Standard IP65 protection class, IP69K optionally available for enabling high pressure water cleaning
|Product Speed||2 cm/s ... 20 m/s|
|Product Temperature||-30°C to +55°C|
|Ambient Temperature||Operation: -10°C to +55°C / Storage: -10°C to +70°C|
|Housing||1.4301 stainless steel (AISI 304)|
|Protection Rating||IP65 (optional: IP69K)|